52/19-25 Fawkner Street Braddon ACT 2612
Huge loft apartment, easy two bedroom conversion!52/19-25 Fawkner Street, Braddon
Do not miss your opportunity to see this large apartment offering 78sqm of flexible living space and the opportunity to convert one of the current living spaces into a very generous bedroom.
This development is a little older but the loft design of this apartment is very NOW; it’s lovely and light, east facing with a full length terrace, funky kitchen with stone work tops and great storage throughout.
The flooring and curtains were recently replaced, paintwork freshened up and a new vanity to the bathroom. This terrific City abode will suit the young couple wanting to be a stroll away from the lifestyle that Braddon and the City has to offer; the astute investor should also consider this with the owner recently achieving $450p/w and should you consider the fully furnished rental market, the returns could be even better.
The owner is not returning to Canberra & is keen to see this property shifted so please give me a call or pop in to an open home.
- Loft design with high raked ceilings & loads of natural light
- Up graded kitchen with stone work tops, great storage & some appliances very recently replaced
- The bathroom/ laundry combo is a great space saver, clothes dryer included & vanity recently replaced
- The flooring is gorgeous timber look, laid in a herringbone pattern creating something modern & unique
- Both the loft area & the living spaces have built in storage
- Indoor/outdoor entertaining will be easy with large sliding doors allowing good flow to the large terrace
- In the winter months when the leaves fall you will be spoilt with a view to Mt Ainslie
- Secure basement parking
- Attractive establish central gardens to the development
- An easy flat walk to Braddon or the City, why not leave the car at home
- Rates: $337 p/q
- Land Tax: $386p/q if rented
- Body Corp fees: $629.53p/q
- Living size: approx. 78sqm
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Braddon, ACT 2612 priced between $300,000 and $560,000