518-820 Eudlo Road Eudlo QLD 4554
A Unique Country Estate – 9.2 Acres – Suit Horses And Cattle518-820 Eudlo Road, Eudlo
A spring fed dam supplies all the water to the acreage property, an ideal property for a multiple of uses and an abundance of Australian birdlife, plenty of farm life neighbours the property.
A quality Jennings four bedroom home, brick and tile ensuited home with Ash timber kitchen, brick open fire place and Cadifair air conditioning. A special feature of double glazed slash cottage windows keeps the home cool and quiet.
Established Spring gardens – easy care with watering system supplied through a bore from the dam. The property is fully fenced and set up for multiple uses. Three bay separate shed with block and large steel rafters. Another separate lock up shed ideal for tools and small machinery and a potting shed, wood storage at the rear of the shed.
Ample water with 20,000 litres in a concrete water tank. This property runs at low costings – no water charges – no sewage charges – low rates.
Spacious rooms with new fittings including shower screens etc freshly painted inside, feels fresh as new.
A real village life style, walk to post office, shops, school, café and public transport. Only 20 minutes to the surf beaches of the Sunshine Coast. Cool breezes during the summer, fabulous outlook over the green pastures, established native trees.
- North Facing Beautiful Sunny Mornings, BBQ Area Facing East
- Hardwood Frames Throughout, Double Cement Slab
- Kitchen & Family Room Combined
- Very Workable Kitchen Incorporating Green View
- Built In Robes In All Rooms, Good Size Bedrooms, Bright & Light
- Large Laundry, Brick Feature Fireplace With A Log Fire
- Electric Stove – New Element, Room For A Dishwasher
- Electric Hot Water Near New, Ready For The New Owners
- Window & Door Security Screens
- Nice Verandah Around Three Sides Of The Home
- Bore On The Dam, 20,000 Litre Water Tank
- Very Clean Pasture Land, Suit Cattle & Horses
- Glass Leadlight In The Foyer Of Entrance
- Beautiful Gardens At Front Entrance
A hidden rural sanctuary, come face to face with nature, this is a valuable small country estate, an inspection will delight acreage buyers.
- Sat, 25th Mar 2:30PM – 3:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Eudlo, QLD 4554 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000