51 Roberts Street Bayswater 6053 WA
Brimming with Character Charm
Welcome home to this stunning character home in lovely Roberts Street. Complete with a white picket fence and a rambling cottage garden, this home will pull at your heart strings. It invites you to put down roots and create loving family memories in a gorgeous location.
This is a quintessential Bayswater cottage, from the private porch to the high ceilings and timber boards. The home is filled with light and features open spaces which direct on to a huge timber decked area which has lovely views over Bayswater and the spacious grassed yard.
A full 601 m2 block with rear lane access will allow you to store extra vehicles and boats/trailers with ease. In addition to this, the huge workshop has built in shelving and a workbench and would suit tradesmen or those that are looking for a generous studio space.
There is roller door access from the lane so vehicles can be easily secured.
Bayswater Primary is a quick stroll up the street and parks and shopping options are only minutes away. This is a family home, full of heart, looking for the next family to love it. Laze away the days with children playing peacefully under the Jacaranda trees while you can keep an eye on them from the new contemporary kitchen. There is even a spacious larder to house your culinary creations.
Features of the Property
• Three double bedrooms under the main roof.
• Renovated bathroom
• Reverse cycle split and ducted evaporative air conditioning
• Gas bayonets to family room and the third bedroom
• Large robes to two bedrooms
• Full drive through access from front to laneway- perfect for tradesmen
• Huge powered workshop/studio
• Large rear deck with flowering wisteria and views over Bayswater
• Tiered garden beds planted with vegetables and flowers
• Decorative ceilings and cornices
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bayswater, WA 6053 priced between $460,000 and $850,000