51 Quirk Street Dee Why NSW 2099
Be Inspired, Tranquil Coastal Vistas...51 Quirk Street, Dee Why
- Offering exciting scope to renovate or rebuild STCA on a substantial and rare premier location
- Endless backyard full of sun, with room for pool STCA, sought after, whisper quiet, family favourite street
- Currently an original home with classic interiors full of traditional features
- Sparkling ocean vistas already at ground level it promises outstanding potential for future development
- Walk to St Luke's Grammar School, convenient stroll to local surf clubs, sporting grounds, Westfield & Dee Why shopping precinct
- 12.32m frontage x 61.04m deep approx
Ready to be transformed into a contemporary family masterpiece, or strong investment potential for future land banking.
- Wed, 26th Oct 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 1:00PM – 1:45PM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 5:30PM – 6:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 1:30PM – 2:00PM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000