51 Quirk Street Dee Why 2099 NSW
Be Inspired, Tranquil Coastal Vistas...
Be inspired by this unique opportunity to create an idyllic family haven in a peaceful tranquil locale. Peacefully recessed from the street, this original home boasts 752.5sqm, dramatic sweeping views from the golden sands of North Curl Curl to the picturesque Manly & City skyline.
- Offering exciting scope to renovate or rebuild STCA on a substantial and rare premier location
- Endless backyard full of sun, with room for pool STCA, sought after, whisper quiet, family favourite street
- Currently an original home with classic interiors full of traditional features
- Sparkling ocean vistas already at ground level it promises outstanding potential for future development
- Walk to St Luke's Grammar School, convenient stroll to local surf clubs, sporting grounds, Westfield & Dee Why shopping precinct
- 12.32m frontage x 61.04m deep approx
Ready to be transformed into a contemporary family masterpiece, or strong investment potential for future land banking.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dee Why, NSW 2099 priced between $1,300,000 and $2,300,000