51 Maidens Brush Road Wyoming 2250 NSW
SOLD by Liz Jenkins
This immaculately presented single level home offers comfortable, low maintenance living and will suit families, retirees or investors alike. Featuring three bedrooms, multiple living domains and a fully fenced private backyard boasting a sunny northerly aspect perfect for kids and pets to play year round.
Features of the property include:
- 3 generously sized bedrooms, master with built-in wardrobe
- Serviced by beautifully renovated bathroom
- Spacious kitchen flowing into the rumpus room
- Two separate living domains, including the huge rumpus room perfect for entertaining
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear yards
- Fully fenced backyard with shade sail perfect for the kids and pets to play this Summer
- Single lock up garage (fully insulated) with option to convert to home office / granny flat (STCA)
- Huge driveway perfect for additional cars, family caravan or boat
Extras include: secure shed at rear of property, split system air conditioning throughout, brand new exterior awnings, new carpet throughout and much more.
With the summer holidays just around the corner, this is an opportunity to secure a beautiful family home with plenty of yard space or head over to the maintained reserve directly across the road, perfect for your Summer game of Cricket!
Conveniently located within minutes to local schools, shops and transport - this home certainly ticks all of the boxes! For more information or to book your inspection today contact Liz Jenkins on 0422 920 390.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wyoming, NSW 2250 priced between $340,000 and $620,000