4/66 Soldiers Avenue Freshwater NSWUnit Sold
Just a hop, skip and jump from village life, surf & city transport
* Conveniently situated, this upgraded first floor apartment enjoys relaxing leafy privacy in a tranquil rear position. Offering immediate appeal, this well maintained home is generously proportioned with light-filled interiors throughout and a large entertaining balcony.
* A comfortable open plan living and dining area spills out to a large entertaining balcony, privately shielded by a leafy outlook and providing the perfect place to hang out with a few friends with a couple of snags on the barbie.
* The upgraded kitchen offers practical gas cooking and sleek CaesarStone bench tops as well as the benefit of a separate internal laundry room with extra storage shelves.
* Interiors are light and airy with the opportunity for gas heating being offered in the living area. Warm and cosy, this home is perfect during the colder winter months whilst natural sea breezes provide refreshing cross ventilation as the weather warms up again.
* With an internal door allowing the living to be closed off for peaceful privacy from the accommodation further back towards the rear, this home enjoys a pleasant flow. The master bed has large mirrored built-ins and there is added ample storage provided by an additional linen closet in the entry hall.
* The bathroom is immaculately presented with full bath, overhead shower and brand new vanity. This is a well maintained home offering immediate comfortable living with the opportunity for younger buyers to add their own sense of style or investors to secure an attractive rental return.
* Additional features include timber Venetians throughout and a single lock-up garage with easy driveway access.
* Conveniently located within excellent proximity of public transport as well as a thriving village town centre with an array of boutiques, cafes and everyday amenities, this apartment holds high appeal for many reasons including being just an easy stroll to the surf pool and coastal walkway between Manly and Curl Curl. Please contact Andrew Lutze and Ben Jones of Cunninghams Property for further information.
Balgowlah NSW, 2093
More property from Cunninghams Property Balgowlah
Contact the agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent to Cunninghams Property Balgowlah.
Would you like to get the latest Real Estate news?