505/53 Bay Street Tweed Heads 2485 NSW
SOLD BY CRAIG PARSONS - PROFESSIONALS
Beautiful by day and superb by night, is this original North facing apartment, located in Tweed’s iconic ‘Seascape’ building. Positioned on the highly desired North side of this extremely popular address, this is your chance to secure the ideal lifestyle choice for today and the future.
* 2 bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms
* Large master bedroom with ensuite, balcony access & walk in wardrobe
* Carpeted throughout
* As new kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Spacious and well appointed balcony overlooking Jack Evans Boat Harbour
* Sliding glass doors for ease of cooling and cross ventilation
* Single car space in basement carpark
* Secure building with dual lifts from foyer & basement directly to individual floors
Additional Building Features:
* Direct access out to the newly renovated award winning ‘Jack Evans’ Boat Harbour, with your own private beach
* Twin Towns Services Club is just a short stroll around the Harbour and provides full entertainment and world class facilities
* Lagoon-style pool with entertainment area for larger functions, BBQs and parties
* Spa & separate saunas for ladies & men
* Full size tennis court
* Car wash bay
* Beautifully appointed and landscaped gardens
* Body Corporate - $6861.60 approx.
* Rates & Water - $1784.44 approx.
This building was constructed in the 1980's and was way before its time. It truly captures the essence of coastal lifestyle living. The location cannot ever be repeated. The Tweed CBD is currently being renovated by Council with a focus on constructing a premier city alongside the Gold Coast.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Tweed Heads, NSW 2485 priced between $390,000 and $730,000