502 Gill Road Keith SA 5267
Blue Ribbon Cropping and Grazing502 Gill Road, Keith
Keith, South East SA
Blue Ribbon Cropping and Grazing
• For sale as a whole or in 4 contingent titles, 196.2 Ha Home block with majority of improvements , 271 Ha with shed & cattle yards, 128.3 Ha Allotment & 509.5 Ha in 3 sections
• Located 5km West of Keith on the renown Keith flats within a 450mm average rainfall area
• 158 Ha sown to Cereal's and Canola (not included), 90 Ha of Lucerne sown this year, pastures consist of Lucerne, clovers, phalaris, ryegrass and natural grasses
• Attractive flat country with some blue gums and pink gums, soils consist of brown loams over loose limestone and clay with some sandy loam over clay.
• Quality underground stock water pumped to tank that is pressurised to troughs with mains back up, fenced into 60 plus paddocks with central laneway
• Improvements consist of a 4 bedroom Mt Gambier stone home with new kitchen, free standing stone double garage, 2nd stone cottage, 4 stand shearing shed with steel yards, workshop, machinery shed, implement shed, hay shed, raised barn, storage shed, stock shed, steel cattle yards with crush and loading ramp, 4 feedlot pens and 4 silos
An exceptionally rare opportunity to buy a well set up versatile cropping and livestock property on the Keith flats, your chance to get a foothold on the renown Keith flats
Expression of Interest closes 8th November 2017 at 1 pm Elders Keith
Mike Lind 0408892362, Elders Keith 08 87550100 RLA62833
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Naracoorte SA, 5271
More property from Elders Real Estate South East (RLA62833) Naracoorte
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Keith, SA 5267 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000