502/132 Alice Street Brisbane City QLD 4000
Captivating Views of the Botanical Gardens and Kangaroo Point Cliffs502/132 Alice Street, Brisbane City
This apartment on level 5 features:
- Large private covered balcony off spacious living and bedroom
- Sensational views of the Botanical Gardens and Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- Well-designed quality kitchen and bathroom featuring granite benchtops
- Separate laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Fully furnished and self-contained
- Approx. 74m2 – the size of most 2 bedroom CBD apartments
- Secure undercover car parking on title – 21m2 (extra-large space)
Mirvac developments are well known for providing quality lifestyle properties, ensuring superior fittings and finishes throughout. Enhancing the appeal of this prestige property is the buildings premier services and facilities including:
- In-house dining and cleaning
- Restaurant, cocktail bar and conference rooms
- Outdoor Mediterranean-style heated swimming pool with waterfall
- Enormous sandstone terrace, sauna, covered sundeck and fully equipped gymnasium
The location is one of the most desired positions in the CBD, just a short stroll to the Queen Street Mall, close to parliament House, QUT and with access across the bridge to the Southbank Parklands. It also enjoys direct access to the M1 freeway to the Gold Coast and ICB to the Sunshine Coast. The Botanical Gardens and Brisbane River offer a ‘back to nature’ haven, with many walking and cycling paths providing active lifestyle options and the chance to unwind after a busy day.
This outstanding offering will appeal to those looking for a point of difference, being a quality investment option or matched to an owner occupier who has a high benchmark for luxury inner city living.
Body Corp approx. $7,100 per annum
BCC Rates & Urban Utilities approx. $3,000 per annum
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Brisbane City, QLD 4000 priced between $320,000 and $590,000