501 The Entrance Road Erina Heights 2260 NSW
SOLD by Jamie Goddard and Andrew McBride
Under instructions to sell from the RMS.
Hidden from the hustle and bustle of its main road location, is a concealed 4.37 acre oasis where you can sit back, relax and enjoy the sights and sounds of the native surrounds.
Embracing picturesque valley views, the two storey residence enjoys a northerly aspect and is drenched in sunlight all year round. Freshly painted, with new carpets and floating floorboards throughout, the contemporary design provides a functional floor plan with open plan kitchen, dining and living areas flowing effortlessly to outdoor entertaining, a separate lounge with combustion fireplace and four large bedrooms plus study, or fifth bedroom. Exposed raked ceilings enhance the spacious upstairs bedrooms and large double hung windows capture natural air flow throughout.
The concealed and private location, with its own natural creek running through the middle, allows you to experience the true sense of acreage living, whilst being conveniently located to Wamberal and Terrigal Beach, restaurants, cafes, schools, Erina Fair shopping, sporting fields and much, much more.
• Freshly painted with new carpet and floating floorboards throughout
• Combined kitchen, dining and living area
• Functional kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, CHEF oven and dishwasher
• Separate family lounge with combustion fireplace
• Large north facing entertaining deck overlooking 4.37 mostly cleared acres
• Exposed raked ceilings throughout second storey
• Four bedrooms all with ceiling fans plus study or fifth bed
• Main bedroom with dual built in robes and ensuite
• Huge laundry with room for additional storage
• Double carport plus further parking for up to 4 cars
• Minutes to beautiful beaches, cafes, restaurants, shops, schools and sporting fields
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Erina Heights, NSW 2260 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000