501 Pacific Highway Mount Colah 2079 NSW
SOLD BY MATHEW FERRARO & DEAN FINCH 9987 0011
Welcome to this brilliant opportunity in the highly sought after suburb of Mount Colah.
This property offers an endless list of potential, family home, investment property, Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential ready for future development or scope to add a granny flat (STCA) perfect opportunity to generate additional income.
- Establish home sitting on 803 sqm of beautiful mostly level land
- Spacious lounge and separate dining room
- Central kitchen, plus separate family & laundry
- 2 bedrooms plus study or 3rd bedroom
- Tandem lock-up garage, plus off street parking
- Level rear yard, plenty of lawn area for the family
- Scope to add a granny flat (STAC)
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential 18.305m frontage
- Central location Mount Colah and Asquith Train Station 13 min walk
- Quick 8 min drive to Hornsby CBD
- 40 min express service to the city from Asquith
- Close to Asquith Park and the new off leash area (dog park)
- For the golfer close to Asquith Golf Club
Council Rates - $404 per quarter
Water Rates - $298 per quarter
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Colah, NSW 2079 priced between $770,000 and $1,430,000