50 Nemarluk Drive Ludmilla NT 0820
Contemporary-Retro Style Tropical Living50 Nemarluk Drive, Ludmilla
- Open plan providing connected living, yet also with private areas and outdoor living spaces. Undercover front porch/courtyard is perfect for morning coffee or evening sunset G&T's.
- Large undercover back patio is fantastic for entertaining larger groups and/or watching a large outdoor TV/media.
- Finishes include: lovely whitewashed tiles throughout with natural sisal inspired carpet in bedrooms, freshly painted throughout, stainless steel fans and split AC.
- Cooling tropical gardens with plenty of delightful birdlife, relaxing spa, fenced grassed areas great for pets and children's play, 2 large sheds, plus a smooth concrete drive - perfect for ball sports, scooters, etc.
- The street is a major drawcard with friendly neighbours and a positive community feel. Across the street is the beautiful Ludmilla Creek Landcare Group walking trails - great morning and evening walks with relaxing nature right at the doorstep.
- Hidden gem of a location - quick ride along the bike track to Coconut Grove area with cafes, kids swimming, yoga; Fannie Bay shops and beach, Sailing/Trailer Boat clubs, East Point Reserve; Parap Village/Markets and new pool.
The home and it's surrounds have a special tropical contemporary-retro feel which is wonderfully unique to the Darwin lifestyle. Perfectly sized for downsizing, couples or families with young children, particularly with living all on an easy single level. Plenty of scope also exists to create additional dimensions in the future if desired with the very large 922 sqm block. Centrally located to the CDB, Parap, Fannie Bay, Coconut Grove and Rapid Creek/Nightcliff - live a fantastic lifestyle in an amazing relatively undiscovered area.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ludmilla, NT 820 priced between $350,000 and $650,000