50 Michel Road Scarborough QLD 4020
The Pièce De Résistance50 Michel Road, Scarborough
This home is unsurpassed in its location and exclusive position. Overlooking the polished gentle ripples of Moreton Bay’s crystal clear ocean waters, this perfected fusion of luxury living and elite location is abundantly clear. This palatial residence is a rare offering with richly appointed finishes throughout. An elegant and unique home of beauty and distinction offering an exceptional array of extras.
Encompassing a large dual street accessible block, this newly built home combines a timeless contemporary design coupled with soft curves and apertures to offer a unique changing play of light and shade rarely encountered in an Australian dwelling.
Featuring, just to name a few:
- Handmade, original Mediterranean inspired, timber, double entrance doors.
- A state-of-the-art elevator accessible from all 3 levels.
- An entire level “parents retreat” boasting library, lounge and kitchenette to allow the peace and tranquility this well thought out home has to offer. Coupled with an office, walk through robe with dressing room, exceptionally sized ensuite and a southwest facing balcony with sea views.
- Generously sized internal 14sqm storeroom.
- Tranquil one-of-a-kind water feature positioned quaintly in the entrance.
- Mid-level, outdoor alfresco, dining area overlooking the water.
- 72 inch black Moroccan ceiling fans throughout.
- Imported Canadian cedar timber ceilings featured throughout to encourage warmth of natural beauty.
- Ducted heating and cooling zoned
- Cat 6 wiring, along with being wired for an auxiliary generator.
- Electric wrought iron gate with intercom serviced at all 3 levels.
- 2.0m acoustic boundary fence.
- 5.2kW solar panels purposely positioned to attract a generous amount of sunlight.
- 7,000L rain water storage tanks with auto water pump for garden irrigation.
- Professionally landscaped gardens secluded in ground, mineral pool with pool house.
- Imported genuine Spanish terracotta tiled roof.
- Toughed and tinted thermal glass.
- 2 Bay front garage for daily vehicles.
- 4 Bay rear workshop/ garage complete with automotive hoist and separate street access with remote panel door.
- Roof top terrace area of 60sqm allowing extensive sea views that include the Glass House Mountains and picture perfect sunsets.
- 50m stroll to the water’s edge.
A rare opportunity to allow yourself the grace and elegance of superior style living.
Tender Date : 18th November 2016
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Eco friendly:
- Water Tank
- Living Areas
- 3 Virtual Tour: Click to view Click to view
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, QLD 4020 priced between $600,000 and $1,110,000