50 Braxlaw Crescent Dakabin QLD 4503
Perfect home with a lavish feel in a quality Estate50 Braxlaw Crescent, Dakabin
50 Braxlaw Crescent offers:
• Massive master suite with large WIR, A/C and ceiling fan
• Ensuite fit for a king with double shower and roman rain shower heads
• 3 Double size bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Perfect quiet size study for any student of the house
• Great size family bathroom with bath and shower and comes with separate toilet
• Plenty of storage provided
• Extra-large door entrance elegantly leads through too
• Open plan kitchen family and dining area, which flows effortlessly out to the width of the home alfresco entertaining area
• Separate powder room with toilet and wash basin
• Chefs delight kitchen with high-end appliances, 900mm gas cooker, massive fridge space, plenty of cupboards, large pantry and ample Caesar stone bench space to cater for any cook
• A/C and ceiling fans throughout
• Perfect size entertaining area with TV outlet and gas line for the BBQ which runs back to the main bottles
• Great use of storage and space under stairs
• Built-in laundry in the garage with outside access and doesn't take up any of the car spaces
• Double remote garage
• Good size fully fenced backyard with garden shed and even enough room for a pool
The home is perfectly situated in Parkside Alma Heights Estate. Close to major shopping at Westfield and giants like Costco and Ikea, childcare, public, private primary and secondary schools. Easy access to the highway North & South and only minutes away to Dakabin train station which connects to the new rail link to Redcliffe, and easy commuting to CBD and Sunshine Coast.
Homes like 50 Braxlaw Crescent won't last long so be quick to inspect. Contact Gavin Lomas for further information or refer to advertised inspection time.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dakabin, QLD 4503 priced between $320,000 and $590,000