50 Bradford Road Mount Martha 3934 VIC
Showcasing a spectacular hillside position with million-dollar water vistas over Safety Beach shoreline and all the way down the Peninsula to the Heads, this charming three-bedroom home on more than half an acre presents a golden opportunity to secure a premium coastal site with views guaranteed to never be built out. Spread over two levels, the 1950s residence has been cleverly designed to capture the cobalt coast, with breathtaking bay views from almost every room including the sunken lounge and adjoining dining area, which steps through to a luminous second living room opening to barbecue deck overlooking Martha Cove, Arthurs Seat beyond. Set on a gently sloping allotment to maximise the priceless Port Phillip panorama, this enormous site presents the ultimate location for blissful bay getaways or to build your new dream coastal escape.
- TERMS: 10% deposit, balance 60 days
- 30 meter frontage
- Spectacular views sweeping down to the Heads
- Directly overlooking Safety Beach & Martha Cove
- Enormous 2279sqm (approx) allotment
- Heavenly weekender or potential to build luxury new home
- Multiple decks on upper & lower levels
- Breathtaking bay views from every bedroom
- 2 bathrooms & open study area
- Ducted heating & split-system air-conditioning
- Remote garage, double carport & boat bay
- Horseshoe driveway, raintanks & potting shed
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mount Martha, VIC 3934 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000