50 Amalfi Drive Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
Sophisticated Riverfront Mansion With Skyline Views50 Amalfi Drive, Isle Of Capri
Thoughtful in design and immaculate in presentation, it is architecturally inspiring with curved walls, soaring voids, a neutral colour palette and expanses of frameless glass that welcome natural light and sweeping river and skyline views.
Open-plan living and dining is serviced by a functional kitchen with black granite benchtops and splashbacks, two-pak cabinetry and quality stainless-steel European appliances including an Ilve oven and gas cooktop.
Gliding glass creates an instant union with private alfresco spaces including a sheltered atrium courtyard with a dedicated barbecue zone and an undercover riverfront dining and lounging deck. Steps descend to a sun-lounging terrace where a tiled spa adjoins the large pool and water curtain while farther down is the private boardwalk and fixed jetty.
Tropical gardens beset a reflection pool that edges the curved glass walls of a downstairs guest bedroom containing a walk-in wardrobe and fully-tiled ensuite. Upstairs contains a further three ensuited bedrooms including the luxury master suite encompassing a spa ensuite with his and hers vanity, walk-in wardrobe, riverfront balcony and floor-to-ceiling glass walls that embrace the Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach skyline.
This much-loved family home occupies flood-free riverfrontage and is within walking distance to the refurbished Capri on Via Roma shopping precinct, Surfers Paradise beach and a G:Link light rail station.
* 637m2 riverfront block in Surfers Paradise lifestyle mecca Isle of Capri
* Immediate skyline views across wide stretch of the Nerang River
* Architect-designed dual-storey home, suspended concrete construction
* Riverfront pool with water curtain adjoins tiled spa; fixed jetty
* Light-filled open-plan lifestyle zone includes central granite kitchen
* Formal loungeroom with gas fireplace and separate wet bar
* Four ensuited bedrooms, powder room, private study, large laundry
* Ducted aircon, video intercom, ducted vacuum, security system, German Solar System 5 KW.
* Oversized double garage with built-in storage plus lockable storeroom
General rates approx. $2,186 per 6 months, Water rates approx.$400 per 3 months
Inspection by appointment.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Isle Of Capri, QLD 4217 priced between $1,600,000 and $3,000,000