5 Third Avenue Bridgewater 5155 SA
Immaculate fully renovated home with views to Mount Lofty
Yes, the phone was ringing off the hook for this one and when you consider the exquisite presentation and that incredible garden ...it's no wonder!! The vendor was really passionate about her home and the incredible garden that was certainly respected and appreciated by all the buyers that saw the home. This sale was a triumph for all concerned with multiple offers received, but in the end it went to a very deserving couple who love the home as much as we all did.
Read on to see what you have missed out on:
Finished to perfection, this beautiful home will more than impress!!
Perfectly designed for family living, there's a distinct air of sophistication and class from the moment you step inside. You will instantly know you've been welcomed into something special and without question, you will see firsthand that this residence is WAY ABOVE AVERAGE!! The quality and finish is obvious in every room. Exquisite taste in decor is complemented by a smartly executed layout.
You'll be impressed with...
• Extra wide entrance with quality tiling
• Very stylish, well appointed kitchen complete with plenty of bench space, timesaving dishwasher, and stainless steel appliances including gas cook top, range hood, and electric double oven
• North facing large light 'n' bright family/ meals area with timber floors flowing out to the all weather entertaining deck which looks over the Mediterranean inspired garden
• Modern three-way new family bathroom with stone vanity, separate shower, bath and second toilet
• Enjoy year round comfort of ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, zoned throughout for extra energy efficiency.
• Large second open plan living room and dining area
• Spacious main bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling new ensuite with stone vanity
• Three more double size bedrooms all with built-in robes
• New laundry with lots of storage
• New carpets, light fittings, power points, light switches, and internal doors
Outside you'll find...
• Large double garage with auto roller doors
• Large gable-roofed entertaining deck
• Garden shed, raised vegetable gardens and chook house
• Fully fenced 823sqm of beautifully landscaped gardens with automatic irrigation makes this a "one of a kind" offering.
All of this plus so much more ....
Situated in a booming suburb so convenient to everything.... only minutes from Stirling or Mount Barker, close to public transport, local schools and kindergarten AND only 22km from the CBD.
This is definitely family living at its best! Substantial quality built homes like this are tightly held and snapped up quickly!
Certificate of title – 5156/187
Council – Adelaide Hills Council
Zoning – Country Living
Built – 1994
Land – 823 m2
Internal – 181 m2
Council Rates – $1870 p/a
Water Rates– $1327 p/a
Sewer Rates- $854 p/a
ES Levy – $306 p/a
Mains Water – Yes
Mains Sewer – Yes
Hot Water – Gas
Heating – R/C ducted System
Make sure you register your interest with Tamara!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bridgewater, SA 5155 priced between $420,000 and $780,000