5 The Esplanade Barney Point QLD 4680
WATERFRONT LIFESTYLE5 The Esplanade, Barney Point
Drive to the rear of the property on the long, newly laid concrete drive to a 3 bay, powered shed. A carport provides additional parking with more parking under the house this is also concreted and just recently painted.
At the end of a cul de sac there is a good mix of long term and friendly residents of all ages. A walking track provides easy access to Sutton Street and to Barney Point Beach and play grounds.
This home is of solid brick render and cladding to the rear of the home and presents extremely well. Three spacious bedrooms, all double size with built ins and a study or forth bed. There are outside awnings on the western side for privacy and also security. Hard wood timber flooring throughout, with a spacious serviceable kitchen, ample storage and large fridge space. Sizable living area with extended built in area for kids TV room or sun room.
* 708m2 block, cul de sac, storage under house;
* Insulation in roof; upgraded switch board and safety switch;
* New plumbing and new wiring;
* 7.5 X 9 meter shed X 2.7 roller and auto; Steel Frame carport 6 X 9m;
* Shed and carport council approved;
* Large area under the house for more parking, storage area and laundry;
* Port Access Road, less than 5 minutes into the City Centre.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Barney Point, QLD 4680 priced between $300,000 and $550,000