5 Tavistock Court Croydon Hills 3136 VIC
Family Haven, Desirable Location
AUCTION - Saturday 2nd September @ 2.30pm (Unless Sold Prior)
This home provides an uncompromised commitment to space, comfort and appeal, perfect for families.
-The red door puts a smile on your face and the pleasure continues inside and onto the inviting alfresco sanctuary and large child friendly garden.
- Poised on 899 square metres approx. within this quiet, treed lined residential Court.
- Relax by large living-dining room warmed by an open fire place or unwind in the family – meals area which adjoins the kitchen complete with a handy breakfast bar.
- The impressive outdoor entertaining retreat is under cover and overlooks the private garden setting. Children would love this great space to play, kick a ball etc.
- Offering a zoned main bedroom with WIR and light filled good size ensuite, second robed bedroom or study option and two remaining bedrooms with a contemporary bathroom.
- Attractive extras, gas ducted heating, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, large garage with workshop area, ideal for a trailer, motor bike etc.
- With a good selection of schools nearby, walk to Croydon Hills Primary, Good Shepherd, Yarra Valley Grammar, handy to Yarra Road Primary school as well as McAdam Square. Eastland shopping centre and Eastlink connections are easily accessible.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Croydon Hills, VIC 3136 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000