5 Tandarra Drive Ringwood VIC 3134
Sophisticated Living With Panache5 Tandarra Drive, Ringwood
Irresistibly positioned within this exclusive Ringwood North pocket. This superb family home defines class and good taste creating interior elegance.
- Balancing formal entertaining with causal living zones plus a fabulous alfresco sanctuary and manicured, serene gardens. You are greeted by a landscaped established garden setting, once inside this beautifully presented home impresses at every turn with outstanding attention to detail by the original owners reflecting pride of ownership.
-The inviting floor plan introduces the entry foyer, privately zoned, tranquil master suite with his n hers WIRs and a very spacious ensuite.
-The living room enjoys colourful garden views as do all the rooms.
-There is a good size study and double doors open into the large informal area showcasing the deluxe kitchen-dining- family and leisure room complete with a gas log fireplace. The gourmet kitchen features high end appliances, W.I pantry and stone bench tops incorporating a breakfast bar. This entire zone overlooks and connects onto the Tuscan inspired outdoor entertaining hub featuring mains BBQ and large spa.
- Views towards the Dandenongs are enjoyed from this vantage point as well as inside.
-The remaining 3 spacious robed bedrooms, sizeable family bathroom, separate toilet and laundry are zoned off the informal section. With generous built in desks featuring in two of the bedrooms.
- Appointments include gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, ceiling fans, 2 x 3,400 litre water tanks, auto double garage with internal access, extra vehicle-boat-caravan space, handy in roof storage with a pull down ladder, raised veggie garden with a selection of fruit trees.
- Location advantages are many with leading private schools all nearby. Primarily moments walk to Yarra Valley Grammar, close to Kalinda Primary, Good Shepherd and Luther College plus McAdam Square. Short drive to the Eastland shopping mecca, station and Eastlink connections.
- Sat, 29th Oct 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ringwood, VIC 3134 priced between $700,000 and $1,300,000