5 Swissalp Drive Urraween 4655 QLD
This is a rare and exceptional opportunity to secure this architecturally designed home offering panoramic views across Hervey Bay and the convenience of being only minutes to the thriving CBD & beach.
Exuding an incredible sense of quality that belies its central address, this stylish home is impeccably presented in ‘as new’ condition and boasting an extensive list of premium appointments.
The contemporary architecture is timeless and has been created to optimise the location, with oversized walls of glass providing a beautiful verdant outlook and seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living. Perfect for both relaxation and entertaining, the vast open plan living space integrates with the central kitchen which includes high quality finishes and appliances offering year-round outdoor dining.
• Elevated 1183 m2 allotment to capture the sea breezes
• Architecturally design home ( approx 385m2 ) with hi-quality fixtures throughout
• 4 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – 2 with ensuites
• Separate office/parents retreat
• Luxury bathroom with spa bath & separate toilet
• Vast open plan living area with designated lounge & dining areas
• Premium island kitchen fitted with HI quality appliances
• Choice of two outdoor areas to enjoy year round alfresco living
• Sparkling in-ground pool with covered sitting area
• Spacious laundry with plenty of storage
• Ducted air conditioning & beautiful hardwood flooring
• Double lock-up garage with storage & internal access
• Easycare landscaped gardens and lawn
• Electronic entry gate for privacy & security
This home offers immense appeal for those looking to enjoy the lifestyle that comes with living in beautiful Hervey Bay. Contact us now to arrange your private viewing – you will only be disappointed if you miss out!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Urraween, QLD 4655 priced between $490,000 and $910,000