5 Silvergum Close Stirling WA 6021
Contemporary Delight5 Silvergum Close, Stirling
Boasting privacy in the form of a parkside cul-de-sac location, this tastefully-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home will impress young families seeking something a little bit easier to live in.
The front gardens are neat and tidy, merely setting the scene for the beauty that lies within this updated single-level abode. A carpeted front lounge room welcomes you upon entry and is reserved for those formal occasions, whilst a light and bright ensuite bathroom highlights a superb master bedroom suite, complete with its own sitting/retreat area, split-system air-conditioning and a walk-in wardrobe that helps round off the first part of a functional floor plan.
A central kitchen is more than efficient and overlooks the casual open-plan family and dining spaces, where most of your time with your loved ones will be spent. Both minor bedrooms are carpeted for comfort, have their own split-system air-conditioners and feature built-in robes for storage, whilst the main bathroom is illuminated by natural sunlight and comprises of a separate bath and shower.
Outdoors, there are splendid patio areas for entertaining at both the side and rear of the property, with the latter enjoying a picturesque backdrop provided by the lush backyard lawns. There is plenty of room for a future swimming pool too, if ever required.
Stroll to several local parks, including the sprawling Sheldrake Reserve, or hop in the car and find yourself a matter of only minutes away from top schools, shopping at both Innaloo and Karrinyup, Stirling Civic Gardens, Stirling Station for public transport, convenient freeway access to the city and major arterial roads that lead all the way to the beach, with both Trigg and Scarborough within touching distance. This one is adorable!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Split-system air-conditioning to the family area
- Outdoor access from the main living space to both patio entertaining areas
- Functional kitchen with stylish light fittings, a storage pantry, an Omega gas cook top, Omega oven and a Dishlex dishwasher
- Master ensuite with a shower and toilet
- Separate second toilet
- Laundry with storage and outdoor access
- Quality easy-care timber-look flooring
- Remote-controlled double car garage that opens out to the side patio and has secure and lockable gated “shopper's” access to the front door
- Private backyard
- Garden shed
- Front security door
- Security alarm system
- Gas hot water system
- Hop, skip or jump to the nearby park at the end of the cul-de-sac
- Close to all of your everyday amenities
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Stirling, WA 6021 priced between $410,000 and $750,000