5 Portland Road Hamilton VIC 3300
“The Bushman’s Home” Circa 18735 Portland Road, Hamilton
- Set back from the road on a private 3506m2 (approx) allotment, located within a short walk to the CBD
- Open formal lounge and dining featuring gas log fire and mantle, curved feature windows Side access to enclosed porch, well suited for a storage room or home office
- Open kitchen offering plenty of bench space, cupboards, gas oven with range hood, dishwasher, double sink and ample space for a dining table
- Adjoining family room with gas heating via double doors which can be left open to create one large living area incorporating kitchen, family and formal zones.
- Master bedroom offering walk in robe, rear garden outlook and modern ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Two generously sized additional bedrooms with storage cupboards and wood fires
- Family bathroom with bath and vanity, separate shower room and separate toilet, a functional layout for a family
- Updated laundry with storage cupboards and easy access to the exterior yard
- Undercover patio perfectly suited to entertaining over the warmer months
- Double width carport
- Completely enclosed rear yard, suitable for pets
- Established rear garden is filled with Western District Native plants, garden shed also available
- Inspection via private appointment only
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Hamilton, VIC 3300 priced between $400,000 and $740,000