5 Periscope Place Dunlop 2615 ACT
Family Living at Its Finest
Rarely does a contemporary family home with so much style and flair become available to the market.
Perfectly suited to a large family, the flowing floorplan offers four bedrooms in the main part of the house plus an attached studio with a large open family room and two extra rooms, giving the potential for six bedroom accommodation. Alternatively the versatile floorplan provides the ideal opportunity to run a home based business, with the three room office space/ studio with its own separate entrance.
The living spaces are open plan and spacious and high ceilings throughout further emphasise the sense of space. All bedrooms are ample in size, the double sized main with an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe, and there is a long list of quality features.
Outdoors, there is loads of room for children to play, with fantastic outdoor entertaining space and lots of privacy, the 882sqm block surrounded by leafy green hedges. And the quiet cul de sac position is also ideal, with Woolworths supermarket, parkland and the bus stop just down the road.
Some of the many features include:
- Modern contemporary styling throughout
- Large open plan living spaces
- High ceilings giving a sense of space
- Double sized bedrooms
- Main suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom
- Air conditioned studio or home office space incorporating large family/ hobby room plus two extra rooms that could be used as a large study or teenage retreat
- Ducted gas heating
- Evaporative cooling
- Stylish near new kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Ample covered entertaining spaces
- Large private 882sqm block providing plenty of space for children and pets
- Ample off street parking and side access ideal for a caravan, trailer or boat
- Double garage with remote access
- Great position with bus, shops and parkland just down the road
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Dunlop, ACT 2615 priced between $490,000 and $910,000