5 Olida Grove Lyndhurst VIC 3975
ENTER THE MARKET IN STYLE5 Olida Grove, Lyndhurst
The property itself was constructed by Metricon and has a free-flowing floor plan. The hostess kitchen which overlooks the open plan dining and family area features stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benches, ample cupboard and bench space plus a built-in pantry. Those who are needing additional space will be thoroughly impressed with the separate front lounge.
There are three spacious bedrooms on offer, the master suite features a large walk in robe and a full en suite while the remaining bedrooms have built in robes and a are serviced by the central bathroom.
Additional features include timber decked outdoor space, low maintenance gardens, secure backyard and parkland across the road.
Properties like these do not last long so if you are looking to secure this home and do not want to lose out, please make sure to attend the open for inspection.
Added internal and external extras include;
* Built by Metricon in 2013
* Approximately 334 sqm land
* Open plan living kitchen, dining & family
* Separate lounge room
* Three bedrooms
* Caesar stone benches in kitchen
* Stainless steel wall oven and gas cook top
* Built in pantry
* Ducted heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Master bedroom with air conditioner
* Master with walk in robe
* Full en suite with Caesar stone benches
* Internal access from garage
* Parkland very close to the house
* Marriott Waters shopping centre is approximately ten minutes' walk away from the house
* Lyndhurst Primary School is approximately fifteen minutes' walk away from the house
* Merinda Park station is approximately four minutes' drive away from the house
* Lyndhurst Kindergarten, Early parenting centre, Maternal and child health services centre are approximately three minutes' drive away
* Easy access to Thompsons Road and Western Port Highway
* Located within walking distance to Marriott Waters' wetlands, park lands, a network of walking and cycling paths, picnic and barbecue facilities, public art and wetland sculptures
* One of the prestigious characteristics of Marriott Waters is its Residents Club. The Residents Club includes a fully-equipped gymnasium with wetland view, function and multi-purpose rooms and a pool.
**PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS**
**Our floor plans are for representational purposes only and should be used as such. We accept no liability for the accuracy or details contained in our floor plans**
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Lyndhurst, VIC 3975 priced between $390,000 and $730,000