5 Morfantaine Terrace Parkwood QLD 4214
IMPRESSIVE HOME IN TRANQUIL CUL DE SAC5 Morfantaine Terrace, Parkwood
Walking in through the formal entrance you will wowed by the high cathedral ceilings and the open plan living area.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe
* Separate large ensuite with spa bath and double vanities
* Both other bedrooms have double robes
* High cathedral ceilings in the large open plan living area
* Kitchen overlooks the family sitting area
* Low maintenance gardens with a delightful goldfish pond
* Walking distance to the Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University.
It is now time for the owners to retire and downsize. Astonishingly affordable you will need to act quickly for this one. Although the home is in original condition it has been exceptionally looked after for the past 15 years. Add your own flair to this property and reap the rewards.
Please contact the Sales Associate on 0416 068 420 today for more information.
Disclaimer : We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Fully Fenced
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Split System Air Conditioning
- Hot Water:
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Hot Water
- Eco friendly:
- Solar Panels
- Living Areas
Other FeaturesFish Pond
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Parkwood, QLD 4214 priced between $380,000 and $710,000