5 Icewood Street Algester 4115 QLD
UNDER CONTRACT - Elevated Position on Corner Allotment. Walk to school and buses
Don't let this pass! Renovated and currently used as a family daycare centre. This home gives you a great opportunity to live in AND to run your own business if you wish.
Only 2 neighbours, this corner block home has great appeal. Upstairs offers:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- main bathroom + separate toilet
- awesome living areas
- meal area
- study nook
Internal wooden stairs takes you downstairs which offers:
- 2 bedrooms
- bathroom + separate toilet
- massive lounge room which walks out to
- rumpus / play room
- laundry huge!
- patio high ceilings
- double carport with remote control roller doors
Home is finished off with:
- cubby house can stay
- full perimeter fencing
- air conditioning
- ceiling fans
- security screens to doors and windows
School Catchment zone for
- Algester State School (Primary) 100 metres!
- Calamvale Community College (Secondary)
- Plus private school St Stephen is only a short walk away.
Shops and restaurants nearby
- Ridgewood Road Shops - Pool store, takeaway store, cafe, convenience store
- Central Park Shopping Centre - IGA convenience store, Australia Post and more
- Calamvale Marketplace - Woolworths, pharmacy, dentist, bakery, bottle shop
- Supa IGA shopping complex - cafe, restaurant, gym, pathologists, pharmacy, medical centre
- Sunnybank Hills Shopping Town
Bus services taking you to the Brisbane CBD are P129 and 130.
The 135 bus route takes you to Griffith Uni Nathan Campus and beyond.
And the important bits...
Land is 594m2
House faces east
Built in 1989 and since then have been renovated
Potential rent = $500 - 530 per week
Council Rates = approximately $400 per quarter
Water Rates = $180 + consumption per quarter
Call QMT Realty now on 0420 988 751 to view this home now.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Algester, QLD 4115 priced between $420,000 and $780,000