5 Gouldian Street Bayview Heights QLD 4868
Completely Renovated Home in Prestigious Location5 Gouldian Street, Bayview Heights
Elevated and surrounded by prestigious properties, this home has been fully renovated and transformed into an ultra-modern home with quality finishes, while maintaining its Bayview Heights charm. This stunning residence features a private pool and a remarkable blend of outdoor and indoor living spaces. The high ceilings create a light, bright and airy interior and the contemporary floor plan offers an expansive 2-Pac kitchen with stone bench tops, sunken lounge, three large bedrooms, two bathrooms complete with 2-Pac vanities, stone bench tops and frameless shower screens. Ample amounts of storage including a large shed in the backyard. The outdoor entertaining area provides the ultimate in the modern lifestyle and encapsulates Queensland living by combining privacy and practicality.
More detailed features include:
- Brand new 2-Pac kitchen with stone benchtops and appliances
- Practical Master suite with walk in robe and new ensuite
- Brand new fixtures, fittings and blinds
- All bedrooms with built-ins and air-conditioning
- Private in ground pool with undercover sitting area
- Large undercover entertaining area with mountain and pool views
- Air conditioned throughout with split systems
- Private established gardens
- Large laundry with ample storage and bench space
- Fully fenced yard
- Double car accommodation
- LED lighting
This is an exciting opportunity to secure a modern home in one of Cairns' premier suburbs - ideally located just a short walk to primary and secondary schools, local shops and parklands and a 10 minute drive to Cairns CBD. With absolutely nothing to do but enjoy, call today to arrange your inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bayview Heights, QLD 4868 priced between $350,000 and $640,000