5 Glenmore Close Greenwith 5125 SA
AN ADORABLE, BLUE STONE COTTAGE!
If you are starting up or slowing down, on offer is this immaculate, spacious Blue Stone Cottage built in 1999 and situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
It is completely detached, offers a Bullnose Verandah, and a quaint Picket Fence.
This well-appointed property is on a block size of 255sqm (approx) and has ample room for entertaining outdoors under a fully paved verandah.
• 3 Bedrooms, Master with Walk in Robe, Bedroom 2 also with Built Ins.
• A Smart Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
• Open Plan Family / Kitchen with Gorgeous Bay Window
• Separate Formal Dining
• A Lovely two way bathroom with bathtub
• Separate Toilet
• Ducted Evaporative throughout
• Gas Heater in the Family Room
• Separate Laundry
• Storage Cupboards in hallway
• Dcor is in Neutral Tones / Lovely Window dressings /Light Fittings and some striking Fretwork in the corridors.
• Security System
The family area flows seamlessly outside revealing an Intimate, paved, undercover entertainment area.
• Roller Shutters to Front outdoor windows
• Low maintenance gardens surrounding the property
• Garden / Tool Shed
• An Undercover Carport for one car with rear access to accommodate a Boat, Trailer, or second small car
5 Glenmore Close offers a short walk to the Target Hill Road Shopping Centre, Greenwith Family Health, close proximity to Schools, and a busway system providing a 20 minute ride into the city.
A property to definitely inspect!!!
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Tea Tree Gully SA, 5091 RLA: 182438
More property from Raine & Horne North East (RLA 182438) Tea Tree Gully
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Greenwith, SA 5125 priced between $240,000 and $450,000