5 Gibingbell Close Ocean Shores NSW 2483
Peaceful Garden Lover's Home, Prime Location !!5 Gibingbell Close, Ocean Shores
Enjoy pottering amongst the beautiful, established edible gardens, and you'll be rewarded with a bounty of delicious fruit at harvest time. Just some of the many trees on this property include limes, mulberries, mango, custard apple, lemons, plums, passionfruit, figs and paw paw.
When it comes time to put your feet up and relax, you have the choice of a covered veranda, an inviting enclosed sunroom or the large, multi-purpose entertaining gazebo. The gazebo is the perfect place to gather your family and friends to relax and enjoy!
• Three bedrooms, complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Open plan living and dining areas with polished timber floors & air conditioning
• Spacious kitchen with granite benchtops, plus a stainless steel dishwasher and oven
• Extra tiled room downstairs plus storage area ideal for home office or could potentially be converted into a granny flat (STCA)
• Handy storage under home
• Garden Shed / Solar Panels
• Single lock-up garage
• Water tank for your garden
• 828 square metre block
You can't beat this ideal beachside location - just 1.4km or 3 minutes to Ocean Shores Country Club, 1.8km or 4 minutes to Ocean Shores Shopping Centre, 2km / less than 5 minutes to New Brighton Beach and only 250 metres stroll to pretty Waterlily Park. Easy access to the M1 gets you to vibrant Byron Bay in 20 minutes or Gold Coast Airport, with its choice of connections, in only 30 minutes.
This peaceful oasis could be yours, but you'll have to be quick. Call Julie-Ann Manahan on 0411 081 118 today to arrange your personal inspection.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Ocean Shores, NSW 2483 priced between $420,000 and $780,000