5 Gianatti Ramble East Cannington WA 6107
When only the finest home will do...by RE/MAX5 Gianatti Ramble, East Cannington
With space for all the family and entertaining in style this home will suit the most fussiest of buyers with it's features and quality.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Double 31c Garage
- Theatre Room with French doors
- Built to a high quality finish by Rando Constructions
- High coffered raised ceilings
- Reverse Cycle A/C
- Detailed cornices and skirting boards
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 900mm oven/cooktop, water tap behind fridge, plenty of power points
and cupboard space
- King sized master bedroom and en-suite
- Large alfresco with outdoor blinds and bbq gas bayonet
- Landscaped backyard with feature wall ready for a water feature? , raised privacy fencing, outdoor lighting and veggie patch
- Automatic reticulation front and rear.
- Security doors and screens all round with alarm system
- Garden shed
- Solar Panels - 1.5kw
- Insulated garage door
- Multiple data, phone and TV antennae points.
- Gas Instantaneous hot water
From the immaculate street presence right through to the supersize entertainers alfresco this home is a cut above.
Stepping into the entry foyer you get a taste of the quality of construction with polish floor tiles, coffered ceilings and French doors leading through to various areas of the home.
The supersize master suite at the front of the home is a true parents domain with full size fitted out walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom featuring his and her sinks, spa bath and separate toilet.
The theatre room opposite is large enough to be used as it is currently as a formal lounge and home office giving ultimate flexibility.
The open plan living area is where you really get to appreciate the proportions this home has with a vast living and dining space all over looked by the chef sized kitchen. The kitchen feature ample bench and cupboard space, hideaway cupboards for toasters and kettles, quality appliances as well being able to over look the kids playing out the back.
Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are located towards the southern side of the home and feature enough room for queen beds in each as well as built in robes to each. The main bathroom adjacent is again large is size with separate shower and bath for bathing the little ones and powder room opposite for convenience.
Out the back is the entertainers paradise with huge alfresco for Christmas lunch with pull down blinds for added comfort.
Located within one of East Cannigton's best streets, you're close to schools, parks and public transport also.
Call your REIWA and RE/MAX award winning team today. Tom Miszczak on 0400 217 162
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in East Cannington, WA 6107 priced between $420,000 and $780,000