5 Gena Court Mundingburra QLD 4812
A STATEMENT IN DESIGN AND QUALITY5 Gena Court, Mundingburra
Open plan living and dining extends to the oversized kitchen; three walls of kitchen cabinetry featuring pantry, wine rack, extensive storage, wall oven, dishwasher alcove and double fridge space; with large bench spaces for preparing family feasts. Fully air-conditioned, the home features soft, neutral tones with large tiles throughout the open plan. Located next to the living is the oversized theatre room; large enough for a baby grand piano; with its plush carpet and natural light.
Bed 4 and the study are located at this end of the home.
The family bath with its designer stand-alone bath, separate shower & chandelier exude that feeling of 5-star luxury. The spacious, internal laundry which opens to the side, is completed with the same quality.
The master bedroom retreat with a luxurious bathroom is well appointed with double vanities, double rain shower heads, a wall of mirrors; quality throughout. The dressing room is next to the master; a complete second room; that is now the oversized walk-in wardrobe and dressing room. The bedroom opens via sliding doors to a side deck area, perfect for the morning coffee.
Two additional carpeted bedrooms are located in this end of the home.
Low maintenance is the order of the day in this home that boasts large living areas and an external covered patio, extending from the living. A private entertaining area is off to the side of the tiled patio. A lockable storage with shelving is located to the rear of this area. There is under covered parking for at least two vehicles.
The location is divine, one street from the river walkways and tucked away in a private court.
Located within the Pimlico High School catchment area, with several schooling options close by, excellent shopping and central to all the best that Townsville has to offer, this home is sure to tick all the boxes.
* Open plan, neutral tones, quality fittings & fixtures throughout
* Large tiles to living - plush quality carpets to theatre and bedrooms
* Fully air conditioned with split systems
* Oversized kitchen loads of bench and cupboard space
* Spacious theatre room off living area
* 4 bedrooms & study carpeted with fans, built-ins, dressing room
* Luxurious family bath stand-alone bath, rain drop shower, chandelier
* Large internal laundry storage plus opens to side of home
* Master retreat ensuite plus oversized dressing room opens to side deck
* Tiled patio undercover private entertaining area rear storage
* Covered parking for four vehicles - low maintenance block
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mundingburra, QLD 4812 priced between $250,000 and $460,000