5 Gamble Way Karrinyup WA 6018
A BRILLIANT BLANK CANVAS!5 Gamble Way, Karrinyup
Opportunity knocks on this generous 720sqm block in one of Karrinyup’s quietest and most tightly-held streets that is right on the cusp of both the Trigg and Scarborough borders and plays host to a solid street-front 60’s character home and a near-new “granny flat” at the rear.
Backing on to the sprawling Deanmore Duke Reserve, the 18-month-old Dale Alcock-built two bedroom one bathroom abode doubles as the perfect teenager/retiree’s retreat or a potential “Airbnb” that will help you secure your future and some extra income when you are done living in it whilst you renovate the charming front house and restore it to its former glories. The elevated granny flat enjoys a Northern outlook towards the pristine Trigg Natural Bushland Reserve and includes an open-plan living, meals and kitchen area, as well as two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a practical bathroom with a separate toilet and a cleverly-concealed laundry that makes the most of the wall space on offer.
The main three bedroom one bathroom residence will warm your senses with its solid timber floorboards and high ceilings throughout, whilst three separate powered workshop sheds on the property – in combination with an in-ground mechanic’s pit underneath the huge single carport – help make up what some would even consider to be a tradesman’s dream. Separating the two current dwellings is a spacious outdoor patio entertaining area that will quite effortlessly cater for any occasion, no matter the size.
See the kids off to Deanmore Primary School just three doors down and enjoy a very close proximity to St Mary’s Anglican Girls’ School, Karrinyup Shopping Centre, public transport, the glorious Trigg and South Trigg Beaches and the Scarborough foreshore’s multi-million-dollar seaside upgrade. The possibilities really are endless here!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Spacious front lounge room with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a ceiling fan and a gas bayonet for heating
• Open kitchen and dining area with an electric cook top, a Miele oven, an Omega dishwasher and outdoor access to the patio
• Master bedroom with a ceiling fan and a walk-in wardrobe
• Huge 3rd bedroom with concrete floors and a fitted walk-in robe
• Practical semi-renovated bathroom with a free-standing bathtub – finish it off!
• Separate toilet off laundry
• Split-system air-conditioning to granny-flat living room and main bedroom, plus a breakfast bar off the kitchen, a Westinghouse gas cook top and oven, a range hood of the same brand, an Omega dishwasher and tiled splashbacks
• Shower in granny-flat bathroom
• North-facing block with side access – perfect to absorb the winter sun from
• Foxtel connectivity (main house)
• Hot water connected
• Footsteps away from Deanmore Duke Reserve – including your own private backyard access gate to the park itself
• Easy access to a host of schools, including Deanmore, Scarborough, Doubleview, Wembley Downs and Newborough Primary Schools, St John’s Primary School, Hale School, Newman College, Churchlands Senior High School and St Mary’s
• Close to shopping at the soon-to-be-redeveloped Karrinyup and Innaloo hubs
• Short drive to the freeway
• Public transport in abundance nearby
• Beaches only minutes away – including Scarborough’s multi-million-dollar foreshore “Master Plan” redevelopment
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Karrinyup, WA 6018 priced between $530,000 and $980,000