5 Eungella Court Worongary QLD 4213
CALLING ALL FAMILIES CRAVING SPACE5 Eungella Court, Worongary
Tick, tick tick is the sound of all your boxes being ticked when you step inside this endearing and remarkably tranquil and oh so private family home.
If you’ve been searching for a home that delivers two separate living areas, large galley style kitchen with new stone bench tops and appliances, two bathrooms ( main bath is as big as a small bedroom), double garage, side access for a boat+caravan and a beautifully landscaped back yard with a covered entertaining area, then look no further.
The bones are superb and with the addition of a few modern touches this will be a comfortable abode that you will enjoy coming home to for many years to come.
Please click on the external link to experience a new interactive renovating tool. Customise your kitchen instantly. This creative and innovative tool can change kitchen cupboards, bench tops, flooring and so much more. Do you have a different vision for the kitchen, give it a try!
- 3 bedrooms all with built ins including master bedroom large built in robe and ensuite
- Separate Family Room
- Separate lounge room
- Formal Dining room
- Galley Style kitchen with stone bench tops, new appliances and plenty of cupboard space
- Split system air conditioning to family room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large main bathroom with spa bath
- Security sliding doors
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with built in bbq
- Beautiful manicured gardens
- Large concrete pad for boat and or caravan to the side of the house
- Additional carport
- 5000 Litre water tank
- Solar Hot water system
- Double lock up garage
- Solid brick and tile construction
- Beautiful hinterland views
- Private – no visible neighbours
- Fairy Garden
- Quite Cul de sac location
- Opposite Nabarlek park
- Fully colour bond fenced Back yard
- Close to Worongary primary school, kindergarten, parks and boutique coffee shop.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Worongary, QLD 4213 priced between $350,000 and $650,000