5 Day Street Marrickville NSW 2204
Character home in tranquil location5 Day Street, Marrickville
* Peacefully positioned on a quiet tree lined cul-de-sac
* Freshly painted, newly-polished timber flooring
* Generous living and dining rooms
* Two spacious bedrooms, separate study
* Kitchen with gas cooking, laundry and storage room
* Plenty of scope for further updates and renovations
* Potential to renovate and easily convert to three bedroom home
* Convenient location close to cafes, shops and eateries
* Ten-minute walk to Marrickville Railway Station
Suburb Profile: Marrickville, 2204
Marrickville has gained a reputation as an ideal place to live thanks to its excellent lifestyle amenities, cultural diversity and handy transport links. Adding to the area's popularity has been the recent increase in new cafes, wine bars and specialty stores that has given the area a hip, eclectic feel. Marrickville is located just 7km south west of the CBD, 6km from the airport and is central to the very best of the inner west.
Filippo D'Arrigo 0416 118 621
Catherine Zatti 0421 194 333
(02) 9560 7599, facebook.com/rhmarrickville
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Marrickville, NSW 2204 priced between $670,000 and $1,240,000