5 Curragundi Avenue Belrose NSW 2085
Opportunity Awaits5 Curragundi Avenue, Belrose
Smart design provides a wealth of space with skylights flooding the multiple living rooms with all day sunlight. But it’s accessibility features that really set this home apart—including entry ramps and a raised bath for example, that will appeal to less able people.
The private cul-de-sac position close to Belrose Primary School and transport to the CBD & Chatswood will also appeal to families and commuters looking for a comfortable lifestyle in a quiet, leafy suburb.
• Central, open-plan kitchen with gas appliances
• Large entertaining patio overlooks the yard
• Fully fenced yard with lush lawns and raised garden beds
• Spacious family living, separate dining plus second retreat living
• Year round comfort with inverted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Two original bathrooms including an en suite to the master
• Spacious master bedroom opens onto a covered verandah
• Three additional bedrooms, two with BIR, plus a private study
• Parking for two cars, plus two handy garden sheds
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Belrose, NSW 2085 priced between $900,000 and $1,700,000