5 Craigrossie Road Mornington 3931 VIC
This imposing residence with views stretching across Port Phillip Bay is set on a generous 1004 sqm (approx) in Mornington's most secluded enclave of prestige homes. With three floors functioning separately to deliver a superlative lifestyle, the living room culminates in Mornington's ultimate living and alfresco view that sweeps across from Melbourne's twinkling lights to Arthur's Seat. An outdoor galley compliments the entertainer's kitchen and advanced technology installed throughout accessorises this breathtaking property. Three spacious bedrooms with robes are complimented by a large bathroom whilst the master suite accesses a dressing aisle and en suite. The third bathroom is on the ground level which is perfect for after being at the beach. The Tuscan garden with its magnificent water features is enjoyed with direct access on the entry level that also houses a labyrinth of workspaces and a pristine four-car garage. Watch the seasons transform from an ever-changing vista and luxuriate in the vicinity to beaches, shops and the convenient drive to Melbourne in this home of unrivalled sophistication.
* Sweeping view across Port Philip Bay from 2 levels
* Top level living area with OFP, Marantz sound system & powder room
* Vast alfresco with separate dining & living
* Kitchen with Euro appliances & stone bench tops
* Bedroom floor with home theatre & balcony
* Plumbed outdoor kitchen with gas BBQ
* Energy saving climate control system throughout
* Master bedroom with dressing aisle & en suite
* Large garden with plenty of room for a pool
* Garage for up to 4 vehicles & separate workroom
* Walk to Mills Beach & stroll to shops
* 50-minute drive to Melbourne
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Mornington, VIC 3931 priced between $2,100,000 and $3,900,000