5 Chulmleigh Court Chapel Hill QLD 4069
Blissful, European-Style Family Residence5 Chulmleigh Court, Chapel Hill
Enter and be greeted by the high vaulted ceilings and polished wooden floors, giving this property an outstanding and unique ambiance that will make you instantly feel at home. A wonderfully romantic space, framed with a charming fireplace, the living and dining area is the ideal spot for the family to come together and enjoy some quality time.
Sliding glass doors open seamlessly onto the entertainer’s deck, and with a lofty cover and private positioning, it is the ideal place to alfresco dine year round. Boasting established and low care gardens, the yard flows down from the terrace, and features a beautiful saltwater pool and deck.
Spacious and well appointed with premium features, the kitchen boasts sleek stone benchtops, gas cooktop with range hood.
A true retreat, the master bedroom is incredibly spacious and features private deck access, large walk-in wardrobe and ensuite with luxurious bathtub and quality appointments. A further three bedrooms plus a study are generously sized and serviced by a main bathroom with deep bath and stone finishes. The study has the option of being transformed into a 5th bedroom or media room providing that separation we all desire.
Features at a glance
* Charming lowset home with massive entertaining deck
* Large 1,051m block
* Triple carport
* Sparkling salt water in-ground pool
* 2 Large, private & level lawns
* Gourmet kitchen (with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances)
* Polished timber flooring throughout
* High vaulted exposed timber ceilings
* Bright open living spaces flowing easily to the outdoors
* Renovated bathrooms with stylish European influence
* Wood burner for those cosy winter nights
* Loft space for extra storage
* Private, no through cul-de-sac backing onto Mount Coot-tha Reserve
* Zoned for sought after Chapel Hill State Primary and Kenmore State High Schools
* Short walk to public transport, & close to Indooroopilly, Kenmore and the University of Queensland
* Less than 10km to the CBD
This home is within walking distance to bus services directly to the city, and nearby quality schools, shopping and all the delights that Brisbane has on offer.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Chapel Hill, QLD 4069 priced between $560,000 and $1,040,000