5 Bishopsgate Avenue Castle Hill NSW 2154
Great Location, Great Price, Motivated Vendors!5 Bishopsgate Avenue, Castle Hill
- The stunning Gourmet Kitchen with stone bench tops, stylish European cabinetry with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances, adjoins the main meals area and spacious rear family room.
- Enjoy the extensive paved entertainment area and spacious backyard that is perfect for spending time with family & friends.
- In addition to the informal living spaces, the home features large formal living and dining which ensures enough space for everyone and also includes a discreet study nook.
- All four bedrooms have built in wardrobes and the Master Bedroom has a beautifully refurbished en-suite.
- Rejuvenated main bathroom with corner bath and large shower plus a separate toilet with own vanity.
- Large double garage with internal access currently has one side converted to the perfect home office/studio (which can be easily converted back into a garage), whilst the other side has a rear drive through roller door.
- Light and bright this lovely home has been freshly painted throughout and comes with new lighting, plush carpets, alarm, split system air-conditioning. The roof has been recently repainted and repointed and new guttering with gutter-guard installed.
- Enjoy the lifestyle this fantastic home can offer; beautiful bushwalks in surrounding bushland, the convenience of local schools, shops, parks, sporting areas and easy transport options.
- Located in the catchment zone for the much-desired Samuel Gilbert Public School and Castle Hill High School.
*Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist.
- Sat, 28th Oct 1:00PM – 2:00PM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Castle Hill, NSW 2154 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000