5 Bingle Street The Hill NSW 2300
Grace and Charm on The Hill5 Bingle Street, The Hill
Irreplaceable craftsmanship illustrates this splendid home's integrity. The stylish well-planned interior with 3m ceilings and timber floors throughout is introduced by a generous entry space.
The formal lounge room with its elegant fireplace and timber detailing of the Arts and Crafts Movement will charm you.
The relaxed and light-filled dining/living area opens to the kitchen, the perfect layout for entertaining friends and sharing family time. These social spaces spill outside to a rear deck and off-street parking.
The bedrooms are inviting, all with a lovely outlook and painted in soothing colours, while a study/studio is the perfect space for quiet moments taking in the sun's warmth, or a bright and inspiring setting for working from home.
Offering wide appeal for families through to busy professionals, the blue-ribbon location is unbeatable with a myriad of lifestyle attractions literally on your doorstep. From here, a surf at Newcastle Beach, a stroll across the magnificent King Edward Park, a sunset walk along the beach or the commanding Bather's Way coastal walk, coffee in Darby or Hunter Street, a cultural afternoon visit to the regional Art Gallery and Library or a dip at the historic Bogey Hole.
- An airy light-filled kitchen, stove has gas cooktop/electric oven. Splashback is pressed metal.
- Louvered windows fill the dining/living area with beautiful morning sunshine and soothing sea breezes.
- Rear deck overlooks a paved courtyard with off-street parking via right- of-way access.
- Indoor laundry with w/c and shower; under-stairs storage.
- Beautiful timber staircase rises to three spacious bedrooms and central bathroom with shower plus bath.
- Upper level sunroom filled with north-easterly light.
- Character elements include timber floors, 3m ceilings, French doors, timber detailed ceilings, fireplaces and original doors and architraves.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in The Hill, NSW 2300 priced between $900,000 and $1,800,000