5 Analei Street Wollongbar 2477 NSW
Space inside with many features outside ... bring the van
Positioned with elevation this well presented property, situated on a north facing 1037sqm block in a great location, will suit families, retirees or buyers wanting a place to store their van or boat.
Situated a short stroll to the Wollongbar village centre, school, playing fields and tavern, with the convenience of a park and oval across the road plus beautifully designed low maintenance gardens around the home enhancing the character and charm of this exclusive home. Featuring:
- 4 bedrooms with built-in-robes & fans, main with en-suite
- Formal lounge and generous kitchen with walk-in-pantry & dishwasher
- Large family room and dining area adjoin the sun room, positioned with
a northerly aspect, ideal for relaxing & taking in the sun with a cuppa
- Double remote garage with internal access plus additional space,
ideal for a workshop or extra storage
- In-ground pristine salt water pool and covered entertaining area
- Extra high carport and area for the van/boat with separate entry
- Ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, storage/workshop shed, water tank
This property is a delight to inspect and buyers will be impressed with the quality, space and presentation the home provides. Current owners are serious about selling as they are on the move and will listen to offers prior to auction. Inspections are invited with exclusive agent Vicki Heathwood.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wollongbar, NSW 2477 priced between $390,000 and $730,000