5/82 Abinger Street Richmond VIC 3121
Striking split-level warehouse apartment, with exceptional space and stunning city views5/82 Abinger Street, Richmond
The lower level comprises:
- Vast, light-filled open-plan kitchen and living area opening to a large entertainer's terrace with city views
- Sleek, modern gas kitchen
- An abundance of under-stair storage
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating
- Separate powder room
The upper level comprises:
- Two generous bedrooms, both opening to a large, sunny, east-facing terrace with views. The master bedroom is complete with walk-in robe.
- A study/living area with exceptional city and sunset views
- Immaculate bathroom and separate laundry
On the ground level there is secure parking behind a remote-controlled gate.
This is an excellent opportunity to own a part of Richmond's history. Built in the 1920’s, this former factory has been converted into just 8 boutique homes.
Enviably located a stone's throw from Bridge Road's popular cafes, restaurants and transport and within easy walking distance of the Yarra River's beautiful paths, the MCG and the CBD. With no neighbours above or below you, this unique townhouse-style apartment is the complete package.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Richmond, VIC 3121 priced between $690,000 and $1,290,000