5/48 Mundy Street Geelong VIC 3220
The perfect investment!5/48 Mundy Street, Geelong
Location, location, location! This light filled and recently renovated 2 bedroom unit is an investors dream. The unit is located 250m from the nearby South Geelong train station, 500m from Simmonds Stadium and within walking or cycling distance of Geelong CBD, Geelong’s famous Eastern Beach Reserve, the Geelong Botanic Gardens, Packington Street and the Barwon River.
Its proximity to Geelong CBD and train station makes it a popular choice for renters. The property is therefore capable of attracting rent of at least $310 per week. With Geelong and East Geelong undergoing a renaissance, new eateries and amenities such as the Pivitonian Cinema are opening weekly, and the appeal of the property is likely to grow year on year.
• Located in a small group of 7 units.
• Two generous sized bedrooms, both with new carpet and a master with built in robes.
• Open plan kitchen/living area featuring a new, generously sized kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
• Reverse cycle air conditioner
• Modern floating flooring.
• Newly renovated bathroom.
• Separate laundry.
• Separate, lockable space incorporated in the covered, off-street single parking area.
• Private courtyard.
Phone enquiry code for this property: 4179
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Geelong, VIC 3220 priced between $220,000 and $400,000