5/21 Staff Street Wollongong NSW 2500
Great Location5/21 Staff Street, Wollongong
It has been partially freshly painted, with a spacious living and dining area opening on to a sunny balcony. The kitchen is neat and tidy and features a ceramic top stove and a wall oven. Both bedrooms are a good size and have built in wardrobes.
The bathroom includes a bath and there is a generous sized internal laundry. There is a single under cover car space situated at the stairs to the apartment.
A unique feature of this property is its three separate storage rooms comprising a total of 28m2.
It is such a central location, just a stroll to restaurants, close to Wollongong train station, entertainment and shopping. You do not need a car with the free Gong shuttle bus stopping close by which links to the University of Wollongong, the city and the beach.
* 2 Bedroom second floor apartment in a block of 12
* Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* Partially freshly painted
* Internal laundry & single car space facility
* Three separate storage facilities, total of 28m2
* Central location, only minutes away from all of Wollongong's attractions.
* Age: 44 years
* Strata - BCS
* Admin Fees - $345.70 qtr
* Sinking Fees - $300.00 qtr
* Total Strata - $2,582.80 pa
* Council Rates - $1,251.08 pa
* Water Rates - $673.64 pa
* Current Rent - $310 per week
* Potential Rent - $330 to $340 per week
* Living Area - 70m2
* Stamp Duty on $390,000 = $13,040.
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:30AM – 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Wollongong, NSW 2500 priced between $270,000 and $510,000