5/15 Ewen Street Scarborough WA 6019
COURTYARD CAPERS!5/15 Ewen Street, Scarborough
This well designed, solid brick and tile 2 Bedroom villa in a small, quiet and well-maintained group will certainly catch your eye. Positioned on a corner block with two separate entrances, it gives a great feeling of space and separation. This is the perfect downsizing option or a great starter for the young home buyer or astute investor and is centrally located in the sought-after suburb of Scarborough. Close to Brighton Road retail outlets, exciting vibrant cafes and restaurants, parks, schools and public transport.
The private villa has a single-level floor plan perfect for everyday living, comprising of open-plan living which is linked to the separate, neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking, built in pantry and good cupboard space. The living area is filled with an abundance of natural light from the skylight and glass sliding doors which lead out to the west facing private courtyard. The main bedroom is generous in size and features carpets and large built-in robes. The bathroom comprises of stylish white tiles, modern vanity, combined shower/bath and separate toilet.
The property has two private, paved courtyards, one perfectly positioned facing north for the winter months and the other west facing ideal for enjoying the sun in the summer. For those who like to potter there are easy care, low maintenance landscaped garden beds in the courtyards and near the entry to the villa.
Features that will impress:
• Neat and tidy kitchen with gas cooking, built in pantry and good cupboard space.
• Open plan living area with skylight creating an abundance of natural light.
• Double size main bedroom complete with carpets and built-in robes.
• Stylish bathroom with modern vanity, shower/ bath and separate toilet.
• Separate internal laundry leading to north facing courtyard.
• Two private, paved courtyards with landscaped garden beds.
• Single carport at the rear of the property and additional visitor parking.
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with smart phone wifi remote.
Lifestyle if offers:
• 300m – Brighton Road Food Market
• 450m – Colin-Ventnor Reserve
• 400m – Scarborough Primary School
• 1.0km – Scarborough Beach Front
• 1.4km – Local IGA
• 3.5km – Karrinyup Shopping Centre
• 3.5km – Innaloo Shopping Centre
• 3.8km – Churchlands Senior High School
Fantastic opportunities when buying this villa, move straight in and enjoy or add your personal touch with an easy makeover, the choice is yours. Gareth Drummond from Realmark Coastal - Scarborough on 0417 969 473 or 08 9341 0429.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Scarborough, WA 6019 priced between $280,000 and $520,000