5/12 Avoca Street Yeronga QLD 4104
EXCELLENT BUYING IN A RIVERSIDE LOCATION CLOSE TO EVERY CONVENIENCE IMAGINABLE5/12 Avoca Street, Yeronga
This oversized townhouse is part of a boutique block of only 8, perfect for the owner occupier or a smart investment sure to attract a quality tenant. Offering three good sized bedrooms (all with built-ins), two bathrooms (including ensuite to the master) plus a powder room on the lower level. The open plan living and dining flows effortlessly to the courtyard perfect for entertaining. The townhouse also features fully ducted air-conditioning, timber staircase, kitchen with stone benchtops & gas cooking.
What you will most be impressed by is the practical layout which makes furniture placement and living so easy. Plenty of room for a full sized dining table + sideboard under the stairs, or convert this space to a study area or perfect position for a piano. The lounge room also has plenty of room for the big comfy couch, lots of wall space for the oversized T.V and ample room for your coffee tables and side tables.
With easy access to the Hospitals, Universities, QLD Tennis Centre, Prestige Private Schools; just a bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of Queensland; and walking distance to St Yeronga Village Shops, Sebastian's Primary School, train, bus, parks and café's Yeronga offers an outstanding lifestyle only 5km to the CBD with excellent capital growth potential....my catchline for this suburb as it should be on your watch list and offers so much value for your money.
Outstanding features of 5/12 Avoca St Yeronga at a glance:
- Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Two bathrooms including ensuite to the master
- Powder room on lower level
- Private courtyard to the rear + another small courtyard off the dining, great for a herb garden or sitting area
- Gourmet kitchen with Stone benchtops, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher & good storage
- Lock up remote controlled garage
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- High ceilings creating air-flow and light
- Small complex of only 8
- Expected rental return $540-$560 per week
- Walk to Yeronga Village Shops, train, bus, cafe's, St Sebastian's Primary School, Hyde Rd Kindy, beautiful parks including dog parks
- Bike ride to the Green Bridge connecting you to the University of QLD
- Easy access to Major Hospitals, Major Universities, QLD Tennis Centre & Prestige Private Schools
- Only 5km to the CBD
Call Jane Elvin to discuss this property further as it won't last long
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Yeronga, QLD 4104 priced between $390,000 and $720,000