4A Salisbury Street Bayswater 6053 WA
Perfect “Lock and Leave” with Electronic Privacy Gate
Warm and inviting, this welcoming rear duplex strata has a brilliant vibe!
Freshly painted through-out and featuring an open plan design that flows beautifully, you will love the versatile, covered alfresco area for outdoor entertaining all year round.
It is conveniently located on the Inglewood/Bayswater border. An easy 1 minute walk to Meltham train station and you will be in the CBD within 10 minutes. The convenience of Coles and Bunnings, a 2 minute drive away on Beaufort Street, makes day-to-day living easy.
Love the lifestyle and enjoy wandering out on Mondays to the Inglewood Night Markets to soak up the entertainment, food and stalls or stroll to the Whatley Crescent café strip for a coffee, lunch or dinner. The choice is yours.
A low maintenance garden gives you time to sit back and enjoy a glass of wine on the front verandah or the rear deck.
Everything you need for comfortable day-to-day living is here, schools, parks, shops, fantastic cafes, and train/bus at your doorstep. This home suits a wide range of residents, whether you are down-sizing or up-sizing!!
• 3 air-conditioned bedrooms, built-in robes to 1 & 2.
• 2 bathrooms – bath in main with separate shower.
• 2 privacy toilets.
• Separate lounge with dual entry.
• Modern kitchen with gas/electric appliances Bosch dishwasher, plus Shopper’s door access.
• Dining/Family opens to the outdoor entertaining zone.
• 4 Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Uplifting natural light streams through the windows.
• Hard wearing bamboo flooring in the family, dining, kitchen and hallways.
• Electronic gate for security and privacy
• Huge garage/workshop with power, lighting and excellent storage.
• Carport, plus paved driveway and extra bay to park your boat/caravan.
• Fantastic, custom made pitched pergola with extensive timber decking and weatherproof café blinds.
• Generous wrap around front verandah.
• Driveway lighting.
• As new fencing.
• Ceiling fans.
• Security mesh screens to windows and doors.
Council rates $1741.82pa
Water rates $1191.72pa
No Strata Levies
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Bayswater, WA 6053 priced between $420,000 and $780,000