49A Pennant Street Jamboree Heights QLD 4074
Architecturally Designed - 5 B/R, 3 Level Modern Home With Uninterrupted Magnificent Views49A Pennant Street, Jamboree Heights
* Stunning Views - uninterrupted from every floor.
* 3 Level house with large balconies on 1st & 2nd floors
* Big Swimming Pool with water fall.
* Video Door Phone, Modern Security Alarm System, Central Digital Music System - controlled from each room.
* Ducted Central Air Conditioning & Heating - Climate Control System
* 5 Large size double bedrooms with large wardrobes & organisers
* 3 Bathrooms ( 2 Toilets & 1 Ensuite)
* Large Living and family areas - open kitchen and dining area.
* Double Garage with remote & extra big extension for a workshop or extra storage space
* 4 visitor car park in front of the house - exclusive use.
* Large Covered Patio and outdoor entertainment area for BBQ's and parties
* Fully Fenced with concrete / block walls and trees - total privacy.
* Great Convenient location - Close to Mt. Ommaney Shopping Centre, Public Transport, Schools and Highway.
* Was rented for $1100 a week - excellent investment for investors.
Please call Ajay to book an inspection. 3812 8999
Contact Exclusive Listing Agent - REMAX A1 - AJ BAKSHI - AJ@REMAX.COM.AU - 0435778899 / 38128999
DISCLAIMER - Please note - All information Contained herein has been obtained from the vendor and collected from various other sources we consider to be reliable. We cannot guarantee and take no responsibility for the authenticity of the above information. Please do your own verification and checks, before taking a decision.
- No inspections scheduled
- Contact Agent
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment
- Pool (In Ground)
- Remote Garage
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Building Area
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Jamboree Heights, QLD 4074 priced between $480,000 and $900,000