49 Willans Street Narrandera 2700 NSW
CHARACTER AND CHARM
Character and charm in rooms with decorative high ceilings, picture rails, art deco style light fittings and fire places. Also walking distance to everything, main street, bowling club, schools. Would also be good rental investment with potential returns of $280.00 plus.
* 3 bedrooms all with built-ins, Master bedroom with art deco ceilings and light fittings, picture rails. 3rd bedroom has office space with office table and book shelve.
* Lovely light filled kitchen with electric oven and hotplates, pantry cupboards, Island bench seating, character open fire place
* Art Deco style in lounge room has decorative high ceilings, fire place, picture rails and art deco light fittings
* Neat bathroom with bath, large shower, basin and toilet
* Dining room also has the art deco features including fire place, decorative ceilings and picture rails
* Laundry has bench space, cupboards and another separate toilet
* Ducted gas heating for winter and evaporative cooling for summer
* Outside has well maintained gardens, shed has electricity connected and roller door to lane access. Back yard also has double gates with lane access
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Narrandera, NSW 2700 priced between $170,000 and $310,000