49 Gibraltar Drive Isle Of Capri QLD 4217
North-East, Stylish, One-Level Capri Waterfront Entertainer49 Gibraltar Drive, Isle Of Capri
First time on the market in 15 years and located on the favoured Northern side of Capri, this renovated home is both private and stylish.
A central, quality, granite kitchen has top of the range fixtures and fittings, Miele appliances, and serves the spacious open plan living/dining areas which flow to the outdoor paved patio and waterside deck - ideal for the Entertainer! Enjoy the ambience while dining under the outdoor pavilion overlooking the sandy beach and jetty with views to the Surfers Paradise skyline and Q1.
Now is the time to buy position and the Isle of Capri offers a unique village lifestyle with the popular Capri on Via Roma shopping-dining precinct, parks, school, kindy, and the beach, all within walking distance.
Do not wait to inspect, as our realistic vendors want action, and will consider all offers.
• Affordable Capri waterfront, North East to water
• Open plan stylish living indoors and out
• Polished timber floors/sandstone paving, quality fittings, Miele appliances
• Outdoor pavilion for alfresco waterfront living
• Waterside deck, sandy beach, pool in private courtyard
• Double fully-lined garage/workshop, extra off street parking
• Walk to shops, cafes, school, parks and the beach.
This property is being sold by auction & therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Wed, 26th Oct 1:00PM – 1:30PM +
- Sat, 29th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sun, 30th Oct 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Wed, 2nd Nov 10:00AM – 10:30AM +
- Sat, 5th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sun, 6th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Wed, 9th Nov 12:00PM – 12:30PM +
- Sat, 19th Nov 11:00AM +
Email this agent
Email sent successfully!
Your email has been sent.
Would you like to get The Real Estate Conversation?
Get new properties in your inbox
Real Estate For Sale in Isle Of Capri, QLD 4217 priced between $900,000 and $1,600,000